Monday, April 5, 2010

I am constantly reminded of why I love my wife.

Here is the truth:
Ninja Gaiden 1, for Xbox, is way harder than Ninja Gaiden 2, for Xbox 360.

We went to Tyler this weekend to see our buddy, Ryan, get married. It was a nice time, but I really hate that drive. Leah was in the bridal party so her weekend was a lot more involved than mine. I mostly just hung out with my parents and Harper except for the rehearsal dinner and wedding.

The wedding was nice and the weather turned out perfect. Ryan cried like a bitch when Tori came down the aisle, and he got good laughs when it was time to read his vows and he said "I'll try and keep this short," and then pulled out a scroll which unrolled to be a few yards of paper. He also sang "Sweet Caroline" but I wasn't in the room to hear it. I was outside with the guys, decorating his car. The only problem is that no one would write anything awesome, funny, and obscene on it. I didn't feel it was my place to, really, since I wasn't a groomsman or anything and they all seemed pretty sure that Tori wouldn't be pleased. So it was my beautiful bride who came out and manned up. She wrote/drew some pretty amazing things, the least of which not being some stick figures having sex and saying "do my butt!" Everyone started saying how funny it was that a girl was the only one with the balls to do it, so I got to make the observation that yeah, she has my balls, so that's why she's awesome enough to do it.

Anyway, I'm happy for Ryan and wish them all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment