I'm Taylor. I've recently acquired a job which affords me ample free time to talk about myself, so largely because my wife told me I should, I'm starting a blog. Here are some facts:
1. I am a 27 year old caucasian male.
2. I am madly in love with and happily married to Leah.
3. We are expecting our first child any day now. Her name is Harper Lennon and we're excited about it.
4. I'm a songwriter and musician and I play in a band called Quiet Company.
5. It bothers me when restaurants offer "boneless chicken wings" because they're in no way wings. They're not wing meat and they're not the actual wing. They're nuggets with wing sauce on them and you're all deluding yourselves.
I don't know what I'll talk about on here. Probably my wife, fatherhood, and music. Maybe religion and philosophy if I'm feeling saucy.
Records I'm really enjoying right now are:
Cursive "Mama, I'm Swollen"
the Thermals "Now We Can See"
Richard Swift "The Atlantic Ocean"