1. If we're not opening for someone big, we're not playing on any day other than Friday or Saturday from now on, unless we're on a tour.
2. I'm really glad to have April off because it means no more shitty shows in the DFW area.
3. The show last night was fun but disappointing on other levels.
4. I feel like death warmed over.
5. I'm really tired, and I plan on falling asleep at my desk or in my boss's office today.
6. Last night, in Denton, I ran into a couple of guys I know that are in that band, Midlake, and they were with Danny Mastersen from That 70's Show. He was nice. They didn't come to our show as they were on their way to another club where Danny was DJing.
7. I watched a TON of Avatar: The Last Airbender this weekend and finished the series. It is awesome.
8. If someone had made me choose between world peace and crawling back in bed with my wife this morning, all the suffering masses would be S.O.L.
9. Leah made me watch the new Lady Gaga / Beyonce video. I would say I'm disappointed in Beyonce, but I guess I don't really give a shit. I wish Lady Gaga would just go away, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.