Friday, September 25, 2009

I love ta sing'a, about tha moon'a and the June'a and the spring'a.


I got in around 2 AM and my alarm goes off at 6:25 AM. I am tired. Not dragging my feet tired, just occasionally yawning tired.

I went and saw the Rocketboys last night at Stubb's and they were great as always. I've been listening to their new record a lot today and I think its fantastic. I'm really glad to see them writing in more major keys. I steer clear of minor keys for the most part.

Today makes one whole week in which I have not allowed myself to snack at all. I've eaten 3 normal sized meals a day and no more. I'm also learning to restrain myself. Typically, I'll eat until I hate myself, and not just stop when I'm full, but this week I've done pretty well at quitting at a more appropriate point. I would like to lose 10-15 lbs by November. I should probably start exercising, but you know...I hate exercising.

Tonight there will be some sloppy joe making and some TV from last night catching up on. Its going to be grand.

2 comments:

  1. That cartoon owl really brings back memories. My younger sister and I absolutely LOVED that particular cartoon and song. We sang it all the time. Thanks for putting it up here...and for having the song stuck in my head for the rest of my days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i thought you might enjoy this: http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/09/the-latest-insanity.html

    ReplyDelete