Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Call me "old fashioned" but I still think fire is magic.




These are damn near perfect. My wife and child are damn near perfect. Come on 5 o'clock.

Matt and I finished up all of the main vocals for the EP last night and its sounding incredibly badass. Not to toot my own horn too much but I'm excited about everyone hearing it.

If I had 3 wishes, they would go like this:
1. For myself and all my friends and family to have infinitely good health and live as long as we choose while aging as much as we choose.
2. To make a comfortable living with Quiet Company (Leah wouldn't have to work unless she wanted to, and I could just wake up and record all day and do 2 or 3 tours a year)
3. All the powers of Superman (not my favorite superhero but if you're going to wish for someone's powers, Big Blue is like winning the lottery).

I feel like that's reasonable. All you people wishing for world peace are suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment