Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why are you so bad at all the things that really matter in life?



Sometimes I'll find a record that is so good that, obviously, it should make the band instant superstars but it doesn't, and hardly anyone hears it or is ever aware of the band's existence. And then it makes me feel like, "If people don't care about this record, why the hell would they care about mine?" and I get just a little bit depressed.

All that to say that this Features record has really been hitting the spot lately and may possibly be my favorite record of the year. I know I've already talked about it before but you really should own it.

How about this: If you don't buy this record people will really start questioning your sexuality, patriotism, friendship, intelligence, and overall humanity. I guarantee it, asshole! Don't question it, accept it!

No comments:

Post a Comment