Wednesday, November 18, 2009

In actuality, before the internet, very few of the best things in life were free.

My wife is beautiful, understanding, kind, and supportive. She's good for a laugh too. She's allowed me yet another night of recording and while I would much rather stay in with her and catch up on our TV shows, that EP isn't going to record itself. Now that I'm sure that the EP is going to be worthwhile, I'm wondering if we shouldn't be trying to rush it out in January and give it a little time for whatever press attention it may get. We'll see.

I'm really pumped about Thanksgiving next week. I've been missing my family and when we come back, my brother and his family are coming back with us to visit for the first time since we moved into our house. My sister-in-law, Kara, is going to shoot a wedding with Leah, and Seth and I and all our children will get some sweet hang time. We hope to show them a good time.

Have you ever noticed that in The Great Gatsby the only remotely likable character is Gatsby?

No comments:

Post a Comment