Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A big "IF"

I think most people would be surprised by what a substantial amount of their insurance policy is concerned with nuclear war/explosions and you and/or your property becoming irradiated. Interesting.

Anyway, on an unrelated subject, I recently realized that the perfect song for a funeral in the rain is Mazzy Star's "Look On Down From The Bridge." It's always been a favorite of mine. In fact, there is a recording of me covering it somewhere, which may or may not become available in the future. So if, and this is a big "IF", I ever die, I'd like to think that people are standing around listening to this song and thinking fondly of me. I'll be dead so I probably won't care but do me a solid anyway...



Now to finish a couple of take home vocabulary quizzes before dinner with Cody, our trombone player, and then probably some more studying for my test tomorrow. Goodnight, Neverland. Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment