Thursday, February 25, 2010

Will they, won't they

All my coworkers are at another meeting today and tomorrow, leaving me the office to myself. I brought Darcy and a lot of DVDs and we've had a lovely day. We've been on several walks and watched a lot of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Pineapple Express, and now I'm ending the day with an episode of Wonderfalls, one of the more underrated sitcoms of all time.

The show was really fun last night and I'd give our performance of the new song a 7 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. I'd give it a 8.5 at least. But I'm not yet aware of its potential, so I'll trust your judgment (except that you're always way too hard on yourself.)

    The show was, on the whole, amazing. I was pumped and very happy to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKWWntVBPRI

    ReplyDelete