Monday, February 1, 2010

Knowing your claim number when you call a claims office seems prudent and obvious to me.

So, I was looking forward to answering the questions that people have been asking on my formspring page, but it seems that my internet explorer does not want to comply. I can access my account but it will not let me answer questions. There are 2 reasons for this:

1. My computer is a piece of shit PC.
2. My explorer is horribly outdated but I am unable to update it because then our work software, apparently, won't work. I tried to use Firefox separately without switching my default settings but it wouldn't allow Firefox to access the server at all.

So I guess I'll find some time to answer them tonight.

Leah's birthday is coming up and today, I think I figured out what I'm going to do. I think it will be pretty great, but tricky to pull off without her figuring out what I'm doing. We'll see.

My brother's birthday was yesterday. He's 31 now. Go leave him a comment on his blog to say "happy birthday" and also "post a new blog, jerk!"
I talked to him last night and during our conversation he introduced me to a website called gomusicnow.com. IT. IS. AMAZING. It's legal, it's got a great selection, and most importantly, it's ridiculously cheap. Entire records for less than $1. I spent a lot of time last night downloading a ton of music and I've still got $16 credit left on my account. I love it.

Leah and I have done 7 days of the 30 Day Shred. I guess I am seeing a little bit of a difference in how much the workout takes from me everyday, so I suppose that is encouraging. I don't know that I've lost any weight or inches to speak of yet. So it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment