Thursday, October 1, 2009

KA-YOOT ANIMALZ!!

CUTE BABY RACCOONS

CUTE BABY FOX

CUTE BABY HUMAN


Oddly enough, the only thing I've ever shot in the face was a raccoon. I went hunting once with my cousin and grandfather when I was a young lad, and my grandfather told me we were going to eat the raccoon. I had a science teacher tell me that raccoon meat was among the cleanest in the animal kingdom so I justified pulling the trigger. I'm not against hunting for food, how could I be? Still feel a bit like an asshole because the raccoon didn't do anything to me and my grandfather apparently never actually intended on eating the meat. So I was just a bully.

Practice tonight, big show tomorrow, and then I've got the child most of Saturday and Sunday while Leah shoots 2 weddings. I'm so ready for Leah to be done with these two crazy wedding months.

1 comment: